“My wife and I have been here for 4 years, and your program is the best we have seen - and we've seen 'em all!”
— Robert, Granite Hill Estates, Augusta, Maine
“A real treat listening to the eloquent and pure tones of vocalist Julie Thompson”
— Don Meeder, Lifestyle, Three Lakes, WI
“The best program we have ever had here - and I've been here 11 years! ”
— Ginny, Brenwood Park, Franklin, WI
OPen/Download for COMMUNITY SING
- Hello dear people, several of you have contributed / donated (or asked how) since the pandemic has eliminated most in-person shows and projects. THANK YOU for your care and help. No pressure to anyone, many of us are 'under employed".
- If you are inspired to contribute you may go direct to paypal account and send as a friend - not a 'service' - then 100% is received.
- If you don't use Paypal, I have a "Donate via Credit Card" (link below only requires Credit Card), the other Donate button is Paypal linked.
- The 'Donation' Button that is available to put on this site takes a fee out of the total (eg. at $6 dollar donation? they take 50 cents, a $100 donation? Paypal takes $3.20)
- Here are some other options: Vemno (no fees), or Zelle (no fees). Or snail mail (but I don't put that on my site, you'll need to email me for that).
- My Venmo ID is: Julie-Thompson-339 OR www.venmo.com/JulieVoiceMusic
- ZELLE (no fees) is extra great as it goes right into my bank account. Your bank or credit union likely allows you to use Zelle, and just requires you to set it up. It took me 10 min to set mine up.
- Questions? :) see "Connect" and send me an email...
- Thanks for listening!
A donation of your choice to support music you love. Thanks you so very much! (Fill in amount before signing into Paypal) The Transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL". Thank you!!