1) Music Fun Classes - Wednesdays in Germantown. (music class for tots, music class for babies!)
2) Vocalist - Command Performance Big Band (not my voice on that website)
3) Church - Singing at UCIM (Unity on Milwaukee and 73rd) two to three times a month, and other churches on occasion- let me know if you want to be alerted...
4) South End Blues Band - More selectively accepting shows, so catch us when you can! see blues band website if not showing here
5) Private Shows - Every month I have private shows (Senior Communities and private parties) mostly during the day. Many welcome listeners, so just get in touch with me if you would like details to attend.
Miss Julie's Music Fun for Tots - on-going Wednesdays at 9:45am
Write to me, or see the Germantown Recreation Website.
Classes on-going for 1-3 year olds.
Ages 1-5 during the summer as well as
occasional special afternoon classes.
Contact me if class is full or the session already in progress
Fall 2016 I am holding classes on Tuesdays. Back to Wednesday's in 2017.
SOME GREAT NEWS (if you haven't heard you may have missed my newsletter or maybe haven't signed up yet? hint hint) I am the new Vocalist for Command Performance Big Band, based in Milwaukee. We have some Christmas shows booked, and a confirmed booking in April 2017. Sign up to get news on the details.
This is an experienced group of players swinging the old standards!
Milwaukee’s Annual Community Sing Cozy and fun...
Mark Dvorak, Craig Siemsen and myself
at The Coffee House. Please sign up on my email list to be sure you get the reminder!
2017 is already booked: Saturday Feb 25, 2017
Motown gigs / "Night n' Day" The Nice Ash
327 Main Street, Waukesha 9-12p
Yes, it's a Cigar Bar. And, yes, we love playing here. Room for dancing, and always jovial people.
Say hi to Joette, the awesome owner.We miss Jeff, Joette's husband, who passed summer 2016. Dec 2, 2016 (Friday)
(more dates coming for 2017)
Night n' Day is available for Private Functions.
NEW THIS FALL:
I've teamed up with guitarist Troy Hergert and together we cover several genres and decades (especially favorites from 70's - 90's). Troy's strong rhythmic feel combined with great sensitivity and vocal harmony make this a joyful experience. Come feel the vibe. (We have samples here on this page, on the right.)
The Dangerous Folk Trio schedule:
(see Dangerous Folk site for specifics)
The South End Blues Band - Come Dance! I am with the blues band 95 percent of the time...very occasionally missing a performance due to other obligations.