1) Music Fun Classes on Wednesdays in Germantown. (music class for tots, music class for babies!)
2) Vocalist for Command Performance Big Band
3) Church - I occasionally sing at churches - let me know if you want to be alerted...
4) South End Blues Band. more selectively accepting shows, so catch us when you can! see blues band website if not showing here
5) Private Shows: Every month I have private shows (Senior Communities and private parties) mostly during the day. Many welcome listeners, so just get in touch with me if you would like details to attend.
Miss Julie's Music Fun for Tots - on-going Wednesdays at 9:45am
Write to me, or see the Germantown Recreation Website.
Classes on-going (1-3 year olds) and Occasional special afternoon (and summer) classes for 1-5 year olds ...
contact me if class is full or session in progress - thx!!
In the Fall I will hold classes on Tuesdays. Back to Wednesday's in new year.
The Andrews Lounge at The Delafield Hotel 415 Genesee Street Delafield, WI 53018 262-646-1600 From Milwaukee just over 20 miles on I94 - exit 285 for County Rd C toward Delafield, hotel on Left before descending hill - 30 min ride.
Dear Fans: I welcome you to call The Delafield Hotel asking about my next appearance there - they are under new ownership so - per usual- the newly in-charge are uncertain which music to keep booking In the lounge. Simply leave a message with the front desk asking that 'your message gets to those in charge of hiring music'. Thanks!!SOME GREAT NEWS (and if you haven't heard you may have missed my newsletter or maybe haven't signed up yet? hint hint) I am the new Vocalist for Command Performance Big Band, based in Milwaukee. Though no bookings are in stone yet, this is an experienced group of players swinging the old standards! It will be fun!
Milwaukee’s Annual Community Sing Cozy and fun!
Mark Dvorak, Craig Siemsen and myself
at The Coffee House. Please sign up on my email list to be sure you get the notice!
2017 is already booked: Saturday Feb 25, 2017
Motown gigs / "Night n' Day" The Nice Ash, 327 Main Street, Waukesha 9-12p
Yes, it's a Cigar Bar. And, yes, we love playing here. Room for dancing, and always jovial people.
Say hi to Joette and Jeff, the awesome owners.2016: August 6 (Saturday)... It's possible that I won't be there the whole night with church in the morning. Maybe I'll go for a couple hours...
Dec 2 (Friday)
Night n' Day is available for Private Functions.
The Dangerous Folk Trio schedule:
(see Dangerous Folk site for specifics)
The South End Blues Band - Come Dance! (I am with the blues band 95 percent of the time...very occasionally missing a performance due to other obligations.)